New Westminster, Ca..., V3J4m5
Joined on July, 2013
Any day at any time
Up to 45 minutes away for no additional charge
Education1. Currently Chemistry PhD student at SFU (GPA: 4.00)
3. Awarded Dupont Entrance Scholarship and Graduate Fellowship.
4. Excel at high school Maths: Obtained A+ and A grades for university Maths courses.
Experience1. 8-years tutoring experiences of high school Chemistry and Maths.
2. Most students got improvements (if willing to cooperate with myself): Case #1 is a IB Chemistry student who improved from grade 2 (in school) to grade 5 (in public exam). Case #2 is a recent grade 10 Maths student who improved from 60% to 93.8% after tutoring. Case #3 is a IB Chemistry/Maths student who did poorly without tutoring but performed perfectly (7 out 7) in every tests/assignments with my help.
3. Teaching Assistant for CHEM 281 (Organic Chemistry I) at SFU.
1. Dedicated to boost the grades of students
2. Focus on understanding rather than memory.
3. Doing exam is like doing sport. Practice makes perfect.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.